Accurracy of strategy

GTPO AND GSLO feature gives accurracy to our strategies. It makes more easy and convient and powerfull. It explores our trading strategies.

Hi @Shahid2074 could you please elaborate on your Idea. We would like to know about how would you like to use AI or chat GPT to help you trade better?

1 Like

By this feature we can trade transparently without any worry. AI can set orders according to given strategy and it will give best accuracy for trading. It will make our experience to the new level.

Are you there sur? No response. Even my ticket is opened

Hi @Shahid2074 Could you list top 5 questions that you would like to ask GPT for trading?

1 Like

How can I use GPT for trading?
How can I Make algerthiumic Trading strategy with help of GPT?
Can I reduce my trading loss by GPT?
Can we build trading robot by GPT?
What is the importance of GPT in trading?

Hi @Shahid2074, could you please list the top 5 questions that you would ask GPT, that could help you to trade better?
What would be the top things that you would want GPT to answer for you?

1 Like

How can I use GPT for trading?
How can I Make algerthiumic Trading strategy with
help of GPT?
Can I reduce my trading loss by GPT?
Can we build trading robot by GPT?
What is the importance of GPT in trading?

You’re suggesting that LogixTrader could integrate a Strategy Builder feature, which is further enhanced by AI that automatically adjusts strategies based on set “Risk Limits.” This fusion of customization and automation could provide a superior trading experience, effectively managing both opportunities and risks. I think this is very good feature.

1 Like

How to make strategy based on GPT?
How to implentment GPTstrategy on mt4?
Can GPT can limit my losses?
How can I gain maximum profit by GPT?
How can I make better trading by GPT?