Limit your Trading Risk with Guaranteed Stop Loss and Take Profit 🎯

Hey Traders!

Are you eager to conquer the trading world while minimizing risk? Look no further! Let’s dive into the game-changing tools – Guaranteed Stop Loss Orders (GSLO) and Guaranteed Take Profit Orders (GTPO) – offered by LogixTrader. :muscle:

GSLO is your ultimate shield against unexpected market moves. With GSLO, you can predefine a level at which your trade will automatically close if the market goes against you, protecting you from unexpected and potential losses beyond your comfort zone. :shield:

But wait, there’s more! GTPO lets you secure your profits like a pro. Simply set a target price, and when the market hits it, your trade closes automatically, locking in those gains! :money_with_wings:

Here’s how you can set GSLO and GTPO in just two simple steps:

:one: Open the New Order Ticket and Select “Guaranteed Stop Loss” or “Guaranteed Take Profit”

:two: Set GSLO in Price and Points and Place the trade!

With these risk management tools at your disposal, you can trade with confidence and seize opportunities without fear. Embrace the power of GSLO and GTPO, and let success become your trading mantra! :star2:

Let us know what you think about the GSLO and GTPO in the comments below.

21 Likes

First time i’m trying it. Cool feature eliminating the slippages

5 Likes

Its best platform. Because by this way there is no slippage like other broker. I recommend this platform. Its really amazing and modern tech.

3 Likes

The good result that I have experienced is that slippage is completely prevented, which makes you trade in a safe environment

4 Likes

How did you test for slippage on the platform?

3 Likes

Placed stop loss orders are guaranteed

3 Likes

the good result that I have experienced is that slippage is completely prevented, which makes you trade in a safe environment

3 Likes

A feature that makes the trader enter the world of trading with a brave heart and saves money from being wasted and makes me continue in the market

2 Likes

A unique feature worth trying makes me reassured while trading

2 Likes

It is a really nice feature that protects me from losses

3 Likes

Another advantage on ACY, which makes me focus completely on analysis and trading away from being preoccupied with fear of slippage, especially at the time of news release, because as soon as the price reaches the number that I previously set,I get out of the market.

3 Likes

This feature help the traders from loss because of Garranteeed TP O AND GSLO because when news comes market always give spike due to this reason alot of trading orders miss their positions because of slipage. This feature aviod losses gives best results.

2 Likes

Best feature is here now. All credit goes to ACY team because no one other broker giving such type of feature. It improves our skills and mindset. It will gives high probality on our forex strategy.

2 Likes

止损订单或者止盈订单可以默认给出合适的价格,目前有价格滑点,产品管理不够好用,关注太多比较乱

止损订单或者止盈订单可以默认给出合适的价格,目前有价格滑点,产品管理不够好用,关注太多比较乱[quote=“LogixTrader, post:1, topic:12, full:true”]
Hey Traders!

Are you eager to conquer the trading world while minimizing risk? Look no further! Let’s dive into the game-changing tools – Guaranteed Stop Loss Orders (GSLO) and Guaranteed Take Profit Orders (GTPO) – offered by LogixTrader. :muscle:

GSLO is your ultimate shield against unexpected market moves. With GSLO, you can predefine a level at which your trade will automatically close if the market goes against you, protecting you from unexpected and potential losses beyond your comfort zone. :shield:

But wait, there’s more! GTPO lets you secure your profits like a pro. Simply set a target price, and when the market hits it, your trade closes automatically, locking in those gains! :money_with_wings:

Here’s how you can set GSLO and GTPO in just two simple steps:

:one: Open the New Order Ticket and Select “Guaranteed Stop Loss” or “Guaranteed Take Profit”

:two: Set GSLO in Price and Points and Place the trade!

With these risk management tools at your disposal, you can trade with confidence and seize opportunities without fear. Embrace the power of GSLO and GTPO, and let success become your trading mantra! :star2:

Let us know what you think about the GSLO and GTPO in the comments below.
[/quote]

论坛不太好用,经常卡顿发布出去回复不了,建议优化

GSLO is an excellent system as it is the ultimate shield against market movements as you can set the level at which your trade will be automatically closed if a market goes against you, which marks you out and potential outside your shadow zone.
GTPO also leads to secure your money like the pros. you just set your target price, and when the market hits everyone, it closes completely, covering those gains.

The good result that I have A feature that makes the trader enter the world of trading with a brave heart and saves money from being wasted and makes me continue in the market.

Hi @Hussein, have you used GSLO before?
How and when would you want to use this feature?

No, this is the first time I use it on a platform, and I like to use it, especially when there is news