GPT / AI can be used to

GPT / AI can be used to optimize a portfolio by analyzing past performance, learning about market trends and other factors. Then make recommendations about which assets to buy, hold or sell.

Hi @AhmedBakr, thanks for sharing.
Could you please elaborate on your idea a bit more for us to understand how you want AI to help you optimize your portfolio?

Also, please help us understand the top 5 - 10 questions you would want AI to answer for you to trade with confidence.

1 Like

I mean that the commitment to implementing a trading plan based on knowing the size of buyers in the markets makes the portfolio always increase in terms of the money flowing into it.

1-What is the volume of buyers and sellers?
2-Do you expect interest rates to rise soon?
3- The strongest countries economically
4- What is the psychology of traders?
5- His expectation of the outcome of the news that will be released soon
6-What do experts think about the future of the currency and what is its value?
7- What do experts expect in the motivational experiment? Will it increase it or not?.

HI @AhmedBakr how can AI help you with “I mean that the commitment to implementing a trading plan based on knowing the size of buyers in the markets makes the portfolio always increase in terms of the money flowing into it.”?

1 Like

For example
Artificial intelligence provides me with the volume of traders who want to buy or sell Which supports my analysis or not.

also
This discipline and caution often makes me earn more money, unlike recklessness and random entry.

@ACYLogix Hi i wanted to find out how far you guys are with the Ai.