I will use GPT/AI to try out a new trading system and strategy

I am always excited to try a new trading system and strategy, and using GPT/AI helps me a lot in gathering enough information about what I want in a short time, and it also saves time and effort, which makes me make the decision while i have peace of mind.

Hi @Sahar, what sort of information do you look for?
To elaborate, what sort of questions do you ask GPT and what sort of responses do you expect that can help you to trade better?

2 Likes

In general, the volume of trading in the market when buying or selling a currency, and the use of expert indicators such as the moving average on the minute frame, as an example.

1 Like

GPT/AI可以根据历史数据预测接下来的涨跌作为参考,及压力线支撑线的参考[quote=“Sahar, post:1, topic:103, full:true”]
I am always excited to try a new trading system and strategy, and using GPT/AI helps me a lot in gathering enough information about what I want in a short time, and it also saves time and effort, which makes me make the decision while i have peace of mind.
[/quote]

Hi @Sahar Could you list top 5 questions that you would like to ask GPT for trading?

1 Like

1-What is the opinion of the largest sites and analysts around the world in entering the sale or purchase of a currency?
2- psychology of traders?
3-Expectations of central banks to raise interest rates
4-The volume of trading in a transaction
5-What news will be released soon?

@ACYLogix Reply above

good i think very easy